Thank you for your interest in advertising with The Perimenopause Blog. You can find readership and page view statistics below, along with contact information following the brand mission statement.
Established in September 2009, The Perimenopause Blog is dedicated to empowering women by providing accurate information, resources, and encouragement to help navigate the turbulent and choppy waters of perimenopause.
Unlike many niche’ blogs devoted to the topic of perimenopause, The Perimenopause Blog seeks to cultivate an online presence that not only engages readers, but to build an interactive relationship as well.
The Perimenopause Blog also seeks to become an authority blog that advocates for women in the medical community and is devoted to holistic approaches to hormone health.
You will find here a mixture of well-researched articles on the topics of nutrition, exercise, emotional and psychological issues, bioidentical hormones, and other natural remedies for the symptoms of perimenopause and menopause.
Traffic and Readership Statistics
The articles at The Perimenopause Blog are written with a solid knowledge of relevant keyword research and SEO techniques which consistently rank well on all of the major search engines for relevant keywords.
While all of the blog posts written are written with SEO and ranking in mind, the primary focus is to provide readers meaningful, well-written content. As a result of this approach, The Perimenopause Blog has seen a steady and consistent upward trend of organic search engine traffic and page views based on the following data from Google Analytics:
Google Analytics Data – 30 Day Averages
- Number of Visits per Month: ≅ 45,000
- Number of Page Views per Month: ≅ 60,000 – 75,000
- Average Page Views Per Visit: ≅ 3.21
- Average Time on Site: ≅ 00:01:50
- Bounce Rate: ≅ 2.43%
- Percentage of new visitors ≅ 81.93%
- Alexa Rank – (United States) ≅ 100,490
- Alexa Rank – (Global) ≅ 525,816
- Newsletter ≅ 5,200 subscribers
- Facebook Followers ≅ 5,100
- Twitter Followers ≅ 1,600
- Google+ Followers ≅ 325
- Pinterest (new account building following) ≅ 25 followers
- Instagram (new account building following) ≅ 100 followers
- 250 x 250 Side Bar Banner Monthly – $100
- Guest Post Advertising Option- 1: $250²
- Post written by you with no more than 3 in-text links per 500-words
- Guest Post Advertising Option – 2: $300²
- Post written by me with no more than 3 in-text links per 500-words
- Social Media Promotional Package May Be Added to Either Option – $75
- Coordinated Product Giveaway³
- 3-Day Social Media Campaign to Promote the Post and Product
- 2 Tweets per Day w/Hashtags of your choice
- 1 Facebook Post
- 1 Google+ Post
- 1 Pinterest Post
- 1 Instagram Post
- Post Included in Newsletter
- Other Text Advertising Options Available Upon Request. Please Contact for Details
- Stand Alone Options
- 2-Day Social Media Campaign – $75
- 2 Tweets w/hashtags of your choice
- 1 Facebook mention or reposting of another Facebook post of your choice w/hashtags
- Tweets – $25
- 1 Facebook Mention or Article Post Redirecting to Another Site – $50
- 1 Google+ Post Redirecting to Another Site – $50
- 1 Pinterest Post Redirecting to Another Site – $25
- Advertising Copy to be Included in Newsletter – $50 per week
- 2-Day Social Media Campaign – $75
¹ Advertising is billed via Paypal invoice and is payable upon receipt or the day a post or event goes live. All advertising options are required to promote relevant events or content for my readers; link to, or click through, to relevant sites and content for my readers.
² Guest posts purchased with a 3-day social media package are generally featured on my front page for 3-days to correspond with the campaign. However, this is subject to change based on advertising demand at the time the guest post is purchased. All guest posts will remain on my blog indefinitely as permanent advertising content. I reserve the right to also include internal links within the post which will also link to other content on my blog.
³ The Perimenopause Blog has readership which spans the globe with traffic primarily from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia, with some traffic from South American, African, and Asian countries as well. If you do not wish to pay international shipping costs for coordinated product giveaways, please state shipping within the United States or North America only.
Please use this contact form for all advertising inquires and additional questions you may have.